Just a quick run down of the upcoming numismatic events in the Asian region in the first half of 2016. As usual we kick off the year's first one with the Singapore Coin Fair 2016.
If you know of any other regional numismatic events, please email us the details at help@alphanumis.com
Happy Hunting!
Event
|
|
1-3 April 2016
Singapore
Singapore International Coin Fair (SICF)
Marina Bay Sands
Website :
http://sgcoinfair.com/about
|
|
8-10 April 2016
Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong International Coin Convention (HICC)
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Website : - Coming Soon -
|
Poster Unavailable
|
1-3 May 2016
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo International Coin Convention (TICC)
Royal Park Hotel
Website : http://jnda.or.jp/com/index.html
|
Poster Unavailable
|
20-22 May 2016
China International Coin Expo (CICE)
Beijing, China
Beijing GuoCuiYuan
Website : http://www.chinacoinshow.com
|
|
24-26 June 2016
Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong International Numismatic Fair (HKINF)
The Mira Hong Kong
Website : http://www.eternity-hkinf.com
|




I’m craze on coins and currency collection! This has made me responsible to take care of important things at very young age of mine. I also learnt dealings of different currencies on my foreign tours and I usually save money for my favourite hobby. So I feel extreme pleasure when I show my collection to my friends.
ReplyDelete